Friday, February 8, 2013

Sock-Stealing Dog

If I'm not careful when I hang the laundry, Kona will steal a sock from my basket.

He'll dangle it in front of me.
IMG_8499

And then put it on the ground, daring me to try and take it from him.
IMG_8496

He'll play with it, tossing it around, like a killer whale tossing a seal.
IMG_8495

He'll stay just enough out of range so that I can't get it from him, and when I get too close . . .
IMG_8504

He'll run away . . .
IMG_8510

and put the sock on the ground to tease me.
IMG_8509

And to show off his athletic superiority, he'll even run into the house with the sock to show me that even in the house I can't get it from him.  Bad dog.
IMG_8514

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's the worst your dog does, then can we trade (mine is a J.R. Terror). Nice lighting in the last pic!

Leslie's pics said...

That is awesome...sooo sooo sooo cute!!!

mmiissee said...

This is hilarious. My dogs are like that too. I couldn't stop laughing.

Kalin's Mommy said...

Hilarious!

jalna said...

Thanks Warren. Kona is actually a good boy. He just likes to play.

Funny yah, Les. Hahaha.

Awww, Mmiissee, your dogs must be cute.

I know Mich!

SW said...

what a big tease.. Kona looks so happy to pose for you..with is prize..

jalna said...

He does yah, Shun Wah!

Nippon Nin said...

Kona is so handsome!!! He's playfulness is wonderful! You're so lucky!

jalna said...

Awwww . . . thanks Akemi!