Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tea

Didi turned me on to this tea.  It's Green Tea with Pomegranate.  Doesn't it look cool!
IMG_4458

She said that pretty much all the markets have it, and is usually around $4.99 on sale for a box of 20 bags.
IMG_4450

I loooove it . . . look at the ingredients . . . I think maybe it's the apple flavor that I like.
IMG_4466

I could watch this all day . . . instead of working.
IMG_4461

Here's another tea that I like.
IMG_4479

IMG_4469

IMG_4470

IMG_4472

Not as fun to watch.
IMG_4476

But it goes really good with this treat that Wendell's coworker gave me.
IMG_4493

It has an and walnut inside.  It was so ono.  Thanks Darren!! 
IMG_4494

It comes in a pouch like this.  Wendell said that Darren got it from Keeaumoku Supermarket.  I think I'm gonna check it out on my way to work today.
IMG_4485

7 comments:

Les said...

oooh that pomegranate one sounds weird...but I looove the other green tea!!

jalna said...

It's gooooood Les!

Dd said...

wow....the company I order my vitamins from (Puritan's Pride), sells that tea....on sale $2.99 !!

Betty Townsend said...

Gonna have to look for the green tea with pomegranite one. The green tea I get from Oto's Marketplace says its the kind served with sushi. I love it.

jalna said...

Ohh Didi, I wonder if Amazon has it too!

Now I'm ono for sushi Betty! Hahahaha.

Nippon Nin said...

I have to check Keeaumoku Supermarket next time I'm in Hawaii.

jalna said...

I think you would love it Akemi. It's a Korean supermarket.