Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zippy's Frozen Cookie Dough

Did you know that you can get frozen cookie dough with your Zippy's Chili fundraising tickets?  They have three varieties . . . chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and peanut butter.  I got a couple tubs of the peanut butter.
IMG_3991

You're supposed to let it defrost for 8 to 10 minutes and then place them on your cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart. Then you bake for 18 to 20 minutes.   They were too hard to do the criss-cross fork thing at first, so after they had baked for around 10 minutes, that's when I did it.
IMG_3996

They turned out a bit chewier than I expected, but tastes good. 
IMG_4004

8 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Looks good, especially for us peanut butter freaks! LOL

jalna said...

Yeah Mich!

Les said...

uuuuuuuuu coookies!!! :-)

jalna said...

Hahahaha!!

SW said...

So how did they taste? they look really good.. Someone was selling those before but I didn't know if it'd be alot of work so I went w/ chili instead..but now I know it's not that bad..

jalna said...

They tasted good Shun Wah. Just was chewier than I expected.

Betty Townsend said...

I've tried these before...not bad for frozen dough...

jalna said...

Betty, I loved how easy and fast it was to make.