Sunday, December 4, 2011

Joy, Earl and Family

I just love Joy and Earl's family.   They are just so much fun to shoot.  I knew they wouldn't mind walking into the woods at Kokohead District Park. I was right except the kids kept asking Earl if he found a dead body yet.  I guess this venue is not for most everyone . . . but hey I like the look.   Thank you Joy!!  It was nice seeing you folks again. 


IMG_5798a

IMG_5911a

IMG_5818a

IMG_5897a

IMG_5865a

IMG_5908a

IMG_5882a

IMG_5812-2a

IMG_5924a

5 comments:

The Little Foodie said...

They are so stylin'! Your pictures are perfect.

Betty Townsend said...

Good looking family...I love the woodsy location...these are awesome pictures.

Erick said...

Great family shots! Those kids are getting big.

Les said...

So cute! And I can't believe you posted so quickly!

jalna said...

So cute family yeah, Mariko!

Thanks Betty. I love the location too.

Thanks Erick. They are growing up sooo fast.

I just love morning shoots Les. Feels like there's more time to work on the pictures.