Saturday, December 17, 2011

Isaiah Roces Baptism

I've said this before . . . I loooove Jose Roces.  He is a super talented professional photographer who let me tag along with him on a few of his wedding shoots. He is just the nicest, nicest guy.  Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking pictures at his son Isaiah's baptism.   It was held at St. Jude Catholic Church in Kapolei. 

IMG_6323a

IMG_6255a

IMG_6307a

IMG_6288a

IMG_6313a

IMG_6333a

IMG_6337a

IMG_6362a

IMG_6386a

IMG_6385a

IMG_6371a

IMG_6389-2a

8 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome, jalna!! What a handsome baby and good looking family!!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty. Isaiah was such a good boy that day.

Erick said...

Very nice!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick!

SW said...

wow.. NICE.. the colors came out so vibrant even though churches usually have dark interiors and difficult lighting..

jalna said...

Thanks Shun Wah. I lucked out because the baptismal area was right by the door which they kept open. Whew!

Jose Roces said...

Merry Christmas Jalna.
Thank you soooo much again for the beautiful photos. We LOVE ALL the pictures. I owe you one.
Thank you, Thank you.
Aloha!!!

jalna said...

You're so welcome Jose. I still owe you for all you've done for me.