Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Foster and Ogata Families

I am sooo happy that I was able to take pictures of sisters Cindy and Stacie's families today.  I felt horrible last weekend when I had to cancel Cindy's family's shoot at the last minute because of my bad back. Luckily the weather held up today and we were able to meet first thing this morning.  The kids were just so awesome and sweet.  Even though Carter woke up with a fever I could tell that he was trying his best to be cooperative.  Brennan and Haley were da bomb too!!!   Thank you Cindy and Stacie. I had good fun today.

Foster Family
IMG_5643a

IMG_5634-2a

IMG_5681a

duo


Ogata Family
IMG_5719-2a

IMG_5782a

duo

IMG_5732a

IMG_5739a

14 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

love the shoes!! where is this anyways? awesome shoot...

jalna said...

Thanks Les! This was on the grounds of the condo where they live. It was perfect . . . so convenient. And I loved those shoes too!

Stacie said...

Thank you so much for taking our photos today, Jalna! Brennan had so much fun and enjoyed himself a lot. The pictures look great....we're going to have a nice Christmas card this year. Whenever you need a photo model Brennan will be glad to help you out....:),

jalna said...

Hey Stacie!! I'm so glad Brennan had fun. He sure made it easy for me. He's a natural!

Erick said...

Very nice! Love the red, I think I'll will borrow the color.

Betty Townsend said...

Good looking families!! That little girl is so adorable and her shoes are awesome!! Wonder if I can find something like that for Chayse?? :)

jalna said...

Thanks Erick! I love reds now too, especially for Christmas cards.

Ohhh Betty, good luck with finding the shoes. They were so adorable.

Stacie said...

I think my sis bought those shoes from Baby GAP.

jalna said...

Thanks for the info, Stacie!!

Betty Townsend said...

Thank you Stacie!

Nippon Nin said...

I love the shoes too! They are beautiful! A great job! You're so good.

jalna said...

Thank you Akemi.

Cindy said...

Thanks again Jalna!! The pics are so nice and the shoot didn't take long. Anytime you need models, let me know. Maybe Carter will be more cooperative next time.

And yes the shoes are from Baby Gap. I couldn't pass them up.

jalna said...

You're welcome Cindy. Your kids did so great, it really was fun shooting your family.