Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

This year my family did something different for Christmas . . . we went out to eat!!  We went to Sam Choy's Breakfast, Lunch and Crab for a brunch buffet.  I loved it! 

IMG_7475

IMG_7415

IMG_7418

IMG_7420

IMG_7422

IMG_7432

IMG_7434

IMG_7437

IMG_7444

IMG_7446

IMG_7447

IMG_7452

IMG_7458

IMG_7462

IMG_7463

IMG_7466

IMG_7469

IMG_7474


After brunch we all went to my house to open gifts. Colin took these pictures.
IMG_7505

IMG_7514

IMG_7489

IMG_7515

IMG_7539

11 comments:

K and S said...

looks like you had a great day! Merry Christmas!

jalna said...

It was GREAT not having to cook Kat! Merry Christmas to you to!

Leslie's pics said...

That's so awesome that your family gets together so often! :)

Erick said...

The food look so ONO! I bet you were happy you didn't have to cook. LOL Merry Christmas.

jalna said...

I think it's pretty cool too Les!

You know me so well Erick. I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!

Mariko said...

I spent all day cooking Friday and Saturday and I think you're much smarter than me.

Looks so fun! What did you get for Christmas?

Betty Townsend said...

Looks like an awesome time together with family...Colin is getting so big, loved his pictures!! :)

Merry Christmas, jalna.

jalna said...

It was a fun day Betty. Happy Holidays to you too!

jalna said...

Mariko, me and Wendell got each other the Vibram Fivefingers. Also got some clothes and choke snacks!

Susan said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I told my sister next year we need to eat out for Christmas...we just love torturing ourselves for days preparing for the big meal : ) It's all good though. Nice pics...oh and the foot ???? hahaha

jalna said...

Susan, that's my foot! I get teased all the time about the space between my big toe and the next toe. They call it my rubbah slippah feet.