Thursday, October 27, 2011

My New Chair

My company bought me a new chair without my knowing.   When I found out I said, "Whaaaaa?? I don't need a new chair."  Mel said, "You need a new chair.  Yours is an eye sore."

Here's my new chair.
IMG_2007

It's a Eurotech chair.
IMG_2009

Here's my old chair.   Now tell me . . .  does it make your eyes sore?
IMG_2000

My new chair has three positioning levers on one side.
IMG_2012

And one on the other side, but I still don't trust that it's not gonna make my back sore.
IMG_2013

So I'm keeping my old chair tucked away just in case I need it back. 
IMG_2017

15 comments:

Les said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

jalna said...

Okay, okay, I think you're right Les.

Randism said...

eh! your old chair looks like my underwear! oh! too much information!!!

K and S said...

nice!

Erick said...

LOL, my eye not sore, I blind. Nice fancy new car.

jalna said...

But comfortable right, Rand?

Fancy yah Kat.

Funny Erick.

:) josefina :) said...

omg. was that the original chair from your first day of work there? The new chair looks nice! Hope it is comfortable :)

Betty Townsend said...

Very nice...old ratty office chairs are like a comfy pair of slippers...even though its falling apart, it still feels good. And the bad part about a new chair is getting it adjusted to be comfortable...I need a new chair here at home, mine has a big hole in the middle, but it is comfy... :)

mmiissee said...

You definitely needed a new chair...especially with arms and back support ^_^ I'm glad they bought you a new one.

jalna said...

Exactly Betty!!

You're right Mmiissee. I'm still trying to get used to it though.

jalna said...

Hahahha, Jos I don't think it's my original chair, but it might be over 20 years old.

Unknown said...

Ok..what u guys DONT know was that first, i had put that old chair OUTSIDE. Like-in our hallway..then it ended up back in our office..THEN i had put it in our lunchroom so that it was 'out-of-sight'..(y'know..like crack..u gota ween um off of it slowwly..lol) and then now its back in our office again..?! Im beginning to think that maybe its the CHAIR that doesn't wana leave!

jalna said...

AHAHAHAHA "like crack"!!

Nippon Nin said...

It's a really nice chair. My husband has just like it in his den.

jalna said...

It is very stylish Akemi.