Thursday, September 3, 2009

Smoked Beef Brisket from Whole Foods

I had the day off today, so I told Wendell I would make dinner. My plan was to make hash patties. I didn't do that. I bought Smoked Beef Brisket from Whole Foods instead. The problem was that part of my errands today was to go clothes shopping 'cause I don't got no clothes. I HATE shopping for clothes. I am so unstylish, I don't know what to pick, nothing looks good on me, I gotta try them on, and after searching and searching, and going in and out of the dressing rooms, and taking off my clothes and putting on my clothes, I usually end up with nothing. It's exhausting.

Wendell flipped when he saw how much I paid. But hey, it's feeding five people. Landon said it was good but not as good as Uncle Bobo's.

6 comments:

Erick said...

They have smoked beef at Sam's for less. It may not be as good. Your new banner is fantastic!

jalna said...

They have smoked beef at Sam's? The banner's HUGE yah!

Betty Townsend said...

Wow, Jalna! Gerry would have had heart failure at this price, well, I would have too. hahahaha!! I hate clothes shopping too. I haven't bought anything other than jeans shorts since I retired. I can't stand the clothes in the stores. So ugly! Like the new banner too.

jalna said...

Actually Betty, I think eating all that meat will lead US to heart failure!

RONW said...

remember that advertisement that went "where's the beef?"

jalna said...

Hahahaha, Ron, I forgot about that classic.