Sunday, September 20, 2009

Million Restaurant

Last night me and Wendell went to Million Restaurant on Sheridan Street. It was my first time there. It looks like a hole in the wall from the outside, but once you enter it opens up on both sides into a nice-sized area. I didn't feel like cooking with all the smoke that comes with it so we sat in the non-cooking area.

The service was excellent. We took long trying to decide what to order, but as soon as we did our seaweed soup and side dishes arrived in no time.
This is the combination Meat Juhn and Kalbi ($10.95).
Miso Soup with Clams ($11.95). I liked the slices of potato that came in the soup. It was kinda spicy though. I think this is what gave me and Wendell da gas. Whaaaaattt . . . too much info?
Stone Pot Rice with Chicken ($12.95). This was my favorite. The rice cooks up crispy in the stone pot.

10 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

These dishes look great!

jalna said...

Betty, they were ono!

Erick said...

Great, great food shots!!! I feel hungry, wonder if I have leftover Korean food?

Leslie's pics said...

I'll take you for yakiniku one day...I'll cook, you can just relax. yum yum! I like the food there :) Just hope we can find parking!

jason.f.leong said...

Million's... Aunty you are behind the times. we've been going there for years

mmiissee said...

This is my favorite place to eat Korean food...yakiniku style. I always stick to the same ol' dishes, but the Stone Pot Rice with Chicken looks really good. I must try it next time. If you go again, you should try their fish jun = )

jalna said...

Erick, so funny, it seems like we always have leftover Korean in our 'fridge.

Les, me and Wendell had to park past WalMart.

Hiiiiii Jason!!!! *kiss*kiss*kiss*

mmiissee, I'll be sure to try the fish juhn next time.

mmiissee said...

Jalna, was that a raw egg in the Stone Pot Chicken? I hope not, I don't care for eggs, but I do eat egg battered foods.

Dd said...

where is this ??

jalna said...

mmiissee, it's funny . . . I never noticed the raw egg until I looked at the picture.

Didi, it's on Sheridan kinda across from Walmart.