Friday, October 12, 2007

Waikiki Aquarium - 10/11/07


Banggai Cardinal fish hiding amongst some seagrass.

I spent quite some time trying to get a good shot of these Clown Anemonefish and lots of different parents with their kids would stop by and in a multitude of different languages say, "Nemo!!"
This little guy is only about an inch long and is called a Thornback Cowfish. He was soooo cute.
This is a Scorpionfish.

Cleaner Shrimp

There were several of these veeery boring cuttlefish. There was this big "no flash" sign posted, I guess so you don't wake these guys up.
I didn't get any good shots of my favorite white dotted jellyfish 'cause only had tiny ones that just moved around too fast, but I did get these Moon Jellyfish . . .
and this Atlantic Sea Nettle.
This Weedy Seadragon was so hard to photograph 'cause it's in a dark cylindrical tank and he kept drifting around making it impossible to get every part of him in focus.
Here's another seahorse . . . I forgot to get the exact name.
A moray eel.
I thought this guy was interesting 'cause they call it a Zebra Shark. At the time that I was taking this picture, there was a narrator explaining why it's called that even though it's neither black and white nor striped. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know. You gotta go online and look it up. Let me know.

No comments: