Sunday, May 13, 2012

BFF Dress-Up Photo Shoot

Best Friends Forever Tessa, Nevaeh and Jhrew met with me yesterday afternoon for a dress-up photo shoot. I finally got to use the baubles and blings I've been collecting from the swap meet! Mom Joy did a super job with the wardrobe changes and the whole shoot took less than an hour.  I honestly had choke good fun, and I would love love love to do more like this. Tessa, Nevaeh, Jhrew and Joy, thank you so much.  You guys were GREAT!

IMG_5355a

duo1

IMG_5240a

IMG_5223a

IMG_5253a

duo3

IMG_5287a

IMG_5302a

IMG_5230a

IMG_5248a

IMG_5329a

duo2

IMG_5387a

IMG_5392a

13 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

so, so, so cute! Hey aren't me, Kathy and Anne supposed to do something like this? :-)

jalna said...

Yup, I'm still waiting, Les!!

SW said...

Loooove the photo effect!!! It matched their outfits and the tall grass background so well. Where did you shoot this?

jalna said...

Thanks Shun Wah. This was at Kokohead District Park . . . 5 minutes away from where I live! The tall grass was a nice surprise. It wasn't like that the last time I was there.

Randism said...

so kute! happy maddaz day!

Dd said...

so kewwttt....wow...did they think on their own on how to use the scarves ???

jalna said...

Rand! Your daughter!! And her friends! HowBoutIt??!!

Didi, not sure whose idea, but sooooo cute yah. BTW, we gotta find more like those. Naveah liked them so much that I gave both to her.

DNakamaru said...

AWESOME shots!!!!!

jalna said...

Thanks Dean!!!

Erick said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the last shot, so funny.

jalna said...

I love that last shot too Erick!

Betty Townsend said...

Cute girls...love the outfits abd your bling went so well together!! Great shots too! :)

jalna said...

Thanks Betty!!