Friday, April 20, 2012

HELP!!!!

I'm having Photoshop issues!!!  Somebody help!   I can't view my photos.  I can see the folders they're in but when I open the folder, the photos (and subfolders) aren't visible. I know they're still there because if I create a new folder and copy the old folder into it, then I can see the pictures in the new folder.  What's happening?

*Update:  I found a solution. In Windows Explorer I changed the name of the folder which forced a rebuild of the cache in Photoshop. Now I can view the thumbnails.

Don't ask me what that means. I don't have a clue. But it worked.

4 comments:

Dd said...

??? Sorry....check this out tho ??
http://www.e7px.com

Erick said...

Wow, you some fast. You fixed it so fast even you didn't know what you did.

Randism said...

that's weird; maybe it would have been okay after rebooting?

jalna said...

Erick, it's great that if you search hard enough you can find answers online.

I know, strange yah Rand.