Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Honolulu Marathon

I got too many photos and not enough time to post the marathon pictures my regular way, so I'm providing a link to my Flickr account for you guys to check out.  Above the photos click on "Next" to view all of the pictures.

I didn't walk too far this year . . . I was worried about getting caught in the rain.  I'm sooo paranoid about getting sick again.  Still I took lots of pictures . . . anybody who caught my eye got their picture taken. Make sure you check out the guy on the stilts.  He was pretty amazing!

Click on this link below:

2011 HONOLULU MARATHON

5 comments:

Erick said...

Wow, lots of cool photos! Some of those people wear the strangest outfits. Did you get a shot of Stan?

Yosh808 said...

What is the significance of these people dressing up!?!?! I don't get it. =(

jalna said...

Hellooooooooo Erick. Stan is in one of the pictures, and I even commented about him.

It gets them noticed Yosh. And people take their picture and put um on their blog.

Leslie's pics said...

Hahaha Erick, busted! Maybe you going get a picture of me next year....hmmmm....how many times have I said that already?

jalna said...

Now I know the truth Les!