Monday, October 17, 2011

Dinner at CPK

Jamie (Ailey's mom) gave me a CPK gift card, so a couple of weeks ago me and Wendell went to check them out. I LOVED everything we ordered, but the appetizer . . . the Lettuce Wrap with Chicken and Shrimp . . . was broke-da-mouth ono.  It is now up there as one of my favorite things to eat EVER. Thanks Jamie!! We both really enjoyed ourselves.


Sooooo ono Lettuce Wrap ($9.75)
IMG_9903

Roasted Vegetable Salad ($13.85).  I don't remember how much extra it was for the shrimp.  The serving was HA-YUGE. We shoulda ordered the half size.
IMG_9906

Sicilian Pizza, thin crust ($14.60)
IMG_9908

Hot Fudge Sundae ($6.50).  I told Wendell, "No, no, no", but he insisted we get this.   So I said, "Oh all right then, I'll help you eat it."  
IMG_9911

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roasted vegetable salad is my favorite too. Yum!!!

jalna said...

Anon, it was our first time ordering both the salad and the wrap and I so wanna go back again for more!

Lance said...

I like how Wendell "forced" you to eat the sundae...hehe. I'm reading this late at night, ready to go to bed and now I'm craving for ice cream...lol

K and S said...

yum! one of my favorite places to eat when I come home.

jalna said...

The things I do for Wendell, Lance. . . sheese :).

Kat, we hardly go there, maybe cause it's kinda expensive.

Erick said...

Oh, the pizza looks so good!

Leslie's pics said...

you making me hungry.

Betty Townsend said...

They have awesome pizzas...and sandwiches. That's about all I've had there...

jalna said...

Erick, me and Wendell both love thin crust. In fact I like it when it's so thin it's like a cracker.

Les, I making me hungry too.

Betty, the variety there blows me away!

DNakamaru said...

Your shots make everything look so good! We love CPK too!

jalna said...

Awwww thanks Dean!

Anonymous said...

Yah those lettuce wraps are good! PF Chang also has a pretty good one too. And that roasted salad looks delicious! Nice pictures! No wonder Wendell has been putting on weight!
Ross

jalna said...

Hmm . . . PF Chang? I never been there Ross. I'll tell Wendell what you said . . . about his weight too. Hahaha.

Betty Townsend said...

you definitely have to try the lettuce wraps if you go to PF Chang's...YUM!!

jalna said...

I'll be sure to try it if we ever go there Betty.