Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet Paradise Chocolatier

Sweet Paradise Chocolatier is located next to Saku Restaurant. According to their brochure the chocolates are made in Hawaii (I think the Big Island) by a former gemologist who travelled frequently to Belgium on diamond-buying excursions. It was in Belgium that she discovered fine chocolate and after retiring, spent three years getting trained professionally in artisan chocolate making.
I went to check it out yesterday before shooting the onolicious food at Saku Restaurant.
Rieko bought a box for me!!
This is the first layer.
This is the second layer. Sooo pretty, I hate to eat it.

7 comments:

Erick said...

Incredible chocolates! So beautiful, I can see how you would have a hard time eating it. Let me know if you need help, I'll eat it for you. Great chocolate shot! Fanatastic job!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. I always have a hard time shooting chocolate. I did eat some. They were soooo melt-in-your mouth smooth.

Leslie's pics said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........chocolate!!! :)

jalna said...

Hey, don't you work tomorrow? You betta go sleep.

K and S said...

mmm I loved their chocolate! my friend gave me a box just like the one you had.

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, my, chocolate heaven!!! They look too good to eat! :) Great shots! Looking at the time of your comments, you all are night owls!! hahahaha!!

jalna said...

Kat, I just read the post in your blog and it's so funny . . . I too halved the pieces I tried.

Betty, I seem to need less sleep now that I'm older, so even on a work night I go to bed at around midnight.