Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Collectors Expo

Me and my sisters went to the Collectors Expo this past weekend.

It was nice to be indoors in air conditioning for a change. We were one of the first to enter the event this past Saturday.
IMG_9017


IMG_9021

It was just like being at the swap meet.
IMG_9028

There were many familiar faces.
IMG_9058

And some new ones.
IMG_9043

There were lots of old bottles.
IMG_9033

IMG_9038

IMG_9045

IMG_9053

We ended up not spending too much although we were there for 5 hours!  Geri bought this necklace for $10.
IMG_9046

I got this coconut candy.  It was $3.25. I really like it. Reminded me of some candy we ate kid time.
IMG_9062

My jaw dropped when I saw this table.  It was just what I wanted.
IMG_9055

I got these two.  They were 2/$25. Wish I coulda got more but too expensive.
IMG_9076

I was hoping to find some marbles, but the only guy who had any good ones had them there for display only and not for sale.  They were in display cases with lids screwed or scotch taped on so that they couldn't even be opened.  I stood there for so long admiring the marbles that one of the other vendors asked me if I wanted him to use his pocket knife to bust the cases open.

2 comments:

Nippon Nin said...

These movies are classic! What a great find.

jalna said...

I agree Akemi. Makes me feel so nostalgic.