Saturday, October 1, 2011

Runa

When Runa asked me a few days ago, "So, what time did you want to meet on Saturday?", I stood up from my chair and said, "Whaaaaat?   You're agreeing to meet with me?"  I was kinda stunned.  I had been nagging Runa to let me take maternity shots of her for awhile.  I guess persistence pays.  We met today at the Nature Park in Makiki. I had a great time, but I really need more practice with the posing.  Thanks Runa!  Sorry I made you sit and lean on oogie stuff.

duo2

IMG_9756a

duo1

IMG_9810a

IMG_9725

8 comments:

Lance said...

Love your use of natural light. Maybe I can return my flash? How did you do the last shot with the faded green background? Gorgeous.

jalna said...

Thanks Lance! Nooo, don't return your flash. You do great flash work. I'd like to say the last shot was intentional, but it wasn't. The background turned out very overexposed, but I liked how Runa looked in the picture. To save the shot from getting trashed, I added two different textures to the background in Photoshop. I liked the end result.

Leslie's pics said...

niiice! but where's her stretch-marked belly shots??? hahahahaaa!

Dd said...

ummmm....where is this park ??

Betty Townsend said...

very nice!

jalna said...

Hahahaha Les . . . both me and Runa didn't wanna do those!

It's kinda by your house, Didi. Heading Ewa on Winam, you turn left on Makiki Street, and then veer left on Makiki Heights Drive. It's actually called Hawaii Nature Center. Nice place yah!

Thanks Betty.

Erick said...

Great preggy shots. Love the heart!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. Cute yah da heart!