Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Michele's Hot Crab Dip


Before I even reached the office door today, I could smell the aroma.  I was drawn to it.  I said, "Wow, that smells wonderful. What is it?"  Michele said, "Crab dip."  I thought, "What a way to start the day!!"

IMG_1586

HOT CRAB DIP (Similar to Ryan's Grill)

2 cups mayo (Best Foods) - Less is okay too.
1 8 oz can artichokes (NOT THE MARINATED ONES)
1 cup crab meat or imitation crab meat
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped white or green onion
1/4 tsp tobasco sauce
paprika


Mix all ingredients together and spread in 9x9 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Broil 10 minutes before serving or until heated through. Serve with crackers or bread.


Here are Rachael and CQ acting natural.

IMG_1594

and Yosh.
IMG_1598

This is the last of the dip.  There was no leftover.  Nelson remarked that it's things like this that make the day special.  I agree.  Thanks Michele! 
IMG_1607

16 comments:

Les said...

whatever.

K and S said...

anything on a ritz cracker is that much ono-er!

jalna said...

Awwww Les, at least you not allergic to peanut butter.

Hahaha Kat, I love your word "ono-er"!

Erick said...

That is what I was smelling when I came to work. Smelled so ONO!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the recipe!! definitely putting this on my list of things i must make. :D

jalna said...

Funny Erick!

jalna said...

I love Michele for sharing her recipes, Anon. This one looks simple too!

gracie said...

yeah, thank you, too, michele! now i have an excuse to buy that can of crab meat @ costco.

Dd said...

Breakfast of Champions !! Again I say, where do we get an application !!

jalna said...

Hahahaha!

Betty Townsend said...

Like Les, allergic...what a bummer, this looks so good!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so yums :) Just curious if only the ones working(locked) in the small room/club house feasted on the dip ?

jalna said...

Anon, everybody in the office got at least one piece . . . oh except for poor Les who's allergic to seafood. We're all on Google Talk so Michele googled whoever she could to let them know and then made plates and delivered to the ones who couldn't come to our room. She da bomb yah!

jalna said...

Betty, you and Les are so poor tings!

Leslie's pics said...

one more time....whatever. :|

jalna said...

Sorry Gracie, looks like your comment got held up for awhile. I forgot about the big can of crabment at Costco. I always look at it when I'm there.