Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Colin - 16 months at f2.8

I went to visit my mom this past weekend and was hoping that Colin would still be home so that I could get some shots of him.  I'm trying to practice portrait shooting with large apertures.  I got there just in time.  Colin and his mom Diem were at the door preparing to leave.  The overcast noon-day skies engulfed Colin in a soft glow that almost took my breath away.  In 5 seconds I had my camera out of my backpack and got off 4 shots. I like this one the best.

IMG_0203a

1/320, f2.8, ISO 320 with my least-favorite-but-trying-to-like 85mm f1.2 lens

5 comments:

Erick said...

Very nice B/W!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick!

DNakamaru said...

Nice Shot! I like it!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh...he's a little boy now...what happened to the "baby"...he is still cute as can be...

jalna said...

Thanks Dean!

So fast yeah, Betty!