Tuesday, February 4, 2020

My Bissell Sweeper


This is my Bissell Sweeper.  I got it from Amazon 3 years ago on a Lightening deal for $20.80. The regular price today is $28.85.  You can check it out here

I love that it's lightweight. It's more convenient than busting out the vacuum cleaner. 

We have area rugs all over the house now to make it easier for Kona to get up. The sweeper works well on both the rugs and the hardwood floor.  

I use it at least every other day to sweep up Kona's fur. 
IMG_3566

Here's da fur. 
IMG_3565

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

j: Yikes forgot about having 'hairy' dogs! I had Shelties and shedding time was nuts. Even worse had a collie once and I had enough fur leftover for another dog! Now that I have a parrot I have to use an outdoor vac to suck up all the mess instead! Seeds choke a regular vac. -N

Akiko said...

Buying this right now.
Keep the recommendations coming; I also bought that can opener you recommended way back!

Anonymous said...

I think I need something like that. I get so lazy just thinking about using the vacuum cleaner.

Izsmom

K and S said...

that is quite a lot of fur!

jalna said...

N, LOL . . . "another dog". I totally feel the same way.

Akiko, that can opener is da bomb, yah!

Izsmom, I hate dragging that vacuum cleaner around.

Kat, for real yah!!