Sunday, December 29, 2019

Kuretake Brush Pen


Sometime last week I stumbled upon this Kuretake Cambio brush pen that was selling for only $2.80 on Amazon. Normally, similar brush pens go for around $5 to $6. 

There were only 3 reviews and 2 out of the 3 weren't favorable. Still, I like Kuretake products so I ordered 2 pens. 
IMG_3225

It has a very fine tip, and although it took awhile for it to get juicy, the ink did eventually get to flowing just right. 
IMG_3215

I loooove it. I like that you get can very fine as well as broad brush strokes. And if you work quickly you can get a dry-brush effect.

Soon after trying out the pen, I went back online to see if I could order more. They're now $9.80!! Whaaaat!! 
IMG_3213

P.S.  I just did an Amazon review. I hinted that if the price drops I'll be getting another pen. LOL. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice your drawings!

Izsmom

jalna said...

Izsmom, thank you!

Chet Colson said...

Glad you like the pens. The tip of the pen is like a needle, you can do detailed drawings.

Susan said...

Love your drawings! Hope the pens come down in price for you soon!

jalna said...

Thanks Chet. Happy New Year!

Susan, thank you. Happy New Year to you and the fam!

K and S said...

wow! expensive, happy new year!

jalna said...

Kat, you too!!!

Leslie's pics said...

wow I love that drawing of the girl!!

Mokihana said...

So happy to be back following your blog again; I'd lost the link!

jalna said...

Hey Moki!!! Nice to hear from you! Hope you're doing okay at this crazy time of ours.