Monday, September 23, 2019

Swap Meet Haul


It was sooo muggy yesterday at the swap meet that my glasses kept fogging up. The cloud cover totally saved us from it being too unbearable, and we were able to have fun digging and searching and finding stuff.

I totally need to take care of my dry feet so this caught my eye. It's from Israel and was $2.
IMG_2396

Ginger was $2.
IMG_2394

Onions also $2.
IMG_2392

1 pound of beans for $2.
IMG_2391

Bob, a regular seller at the swap meet sold this at a just-for-me price of $1.
IMG_2389

Me and Sweetie split a case of Spam 8 cans/$15.
IMG_2387

Kona's usual treats. $7 each.
IMG_2381

This was $2.
IMG_2378

I wasn't sure what this was, but it intrigued me so I got it. 50 cents. Turns out it's a scissors which you slide through to cut.
IMG_2375

This was $6. It's yummy.
IMG_2374

Stabilo (made in Germany) markers were $1 for the bunch. 
IMG_2372

This was $1. There's a gal at the swap meet with a $1/item green tarp. It was on the tarp. It's one of my favorite places to stop at.
IMG_2369

I used to love to play with this kine puzzle when I was a kid. I got it for Colin. It was $2.50.
IMG_2368

This is an empty tin for me to put watercolor paint pans in.  It was 50 cents.
IMG_2366

This Goo Gone was $1.
IMG_2384

This bobble-head Baymax was $1 (another just-for-me price).
IMG_2382

5 comments:

K and S said...

nice haul!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some really good deals. The produce looked fresh and the lemon ginger looked onolicious and had me salivating. 😂

Izsmom

Kay said...

Wow! $2 for ALL that ginger!!! That's amazing!

Susan said...

You find the coolest stuff!

jalna said...

Kat, thanks.

Izsmom, LOL.

Kay, I see people going there just for the produce.

Susan, it's fun looking for deals.