Friday, September 13, 2019

Latest


For lack of anything better to post, here are my latest watercolor paintings. None are my original drawings.

The top left drawing below is Kellogsloops'. I actually traced that one. I was anxious to try painting it and didn't have the patience to draw it freehand. The other three are copies of drawings by Demizu Posuka.
IMG_2267

I also traced the dragon picture on the right below. It's from a neat drawing/coloring book that I found at the swap meet which I eventually gave to Colin. 

I copied Loish for the top left painting and Demizu for the bottom paintings. I don't know who the original artist is for the top middle. I saw it in the background of a YouTube video and liked it.
IMG_2269

12 comments:

K and S said...

you have such a good eye!

Honolulu Aunty said...

You have mastered water color painting!!! I gave up. It is SO difficult to control, but you have done it SO well. Wonderful paintings - can't wait to see more of your original Jalna ones.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I look the colors that you used.

Izsmom

Dd said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!! GEE WHIZ.... I wonder wonder wonder what talent i will discover when "I" retire ........s o o n ....

jalna said...

Kat, thanks.

Aunty, not mastered, but getting better. Wish I could come up with my own drawings.

Thanks Izsmom!

Dd, you already have amazing cooking skills . . .

Susan said...

Wow, they’re amazing paintings!

jalna said...

Susan, I love those artists' work. I wish I had the imagination to come up with my own drawings.

Chet Colson said...

I'm just amazed at the amount of painting styles you know and are learning.

jalna said...

Chet, it's been interesting.

mmiissee said...

Oh my gosh Jalna....how do you do this? I can only draw stick figure people.

Leslie's pics said...

WOOOW!! those are awesome!

Erick said...

Cool paintings. I got the Posuka Demizu book from Amazon, never try any yet looks hard.