Thursday, September 26, 2019

It's India!


This is from Les:


Hi people!! I'm in INDIA!!! I've been here for a couple of days so far and it's been awesome. I actually boarded a train yesterday - Palace on Wheels, which will be taking us around India for the next week. I've run into a little problem though, it's very difficult post processing on the train, I tend to get a bit carsick. Sheesh. Getting old sucks. So I think I may have to wait till i get home to blog.  

You can follow my travels on Instagram, I have a public account: les11u so anyone can follow. I'm in Jaipur today!!  



IMG_2304

3 comments:

K and S said...

fun!

jalna said...

Kat, looks like they ARE having fun.

Mark Shelby said...

KEWL!

So I had to look up Palace on Wheels....

https://youtu.be/Kfbv35CHG6U

Have FUN!

.