Thursday, August 15, 2019

Shiroi Koibito Park


Anytime you go to Hokkaido with a tour group, you will probably find yourself at Shiroi Koibito Park.

And this is the reason why. Thin butter cookies with a layer of chocolate between them is da bomb cookie and one of the most famous omiyage to bring back from Hokkaido.
 IMG_1550

This was my third trip to Hokkaido, and so it was also my third time to Shiroi Koibito Park. I always enjoy seeing this structure. 
DSC04872

DSC04873

This display looks really cool in the wintertime when it's covered with snow.
DSC04867

DSC04862

They have soft serve ice cream and fancier desserts inside.
DSC04815

DSC04817

You can actually find the cookies EVERYWHERE in Hokkaido, and since I had already bought mine the day before I didn't need to buy them here. 
DSC04821

I went outside to take pictures in the garden instead.
DSC04827

It was drizzling a tiny bit so there were water droplets on the flowers. 💗
DSC04829

DSC04831

DSC04838

DSC04844

DSC04848

DSC04850

DSC04854

DSC04859

DSC04863

DSC04868

DSC04870

8 comments:

K and S said...

never been to this park, the flowers look pretty even in the rain.

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so colorful and pretty. The desserts look scrumptious.

Izsmom

Susan said...

I haven’t had that cookie yet. But they have awesome other ones ! I love all the flower pictures. I wish I can grow them but we have a chicken problem. : (

Mark Shelby said...

ALL Beautiful Again!

The Japanese can't do anything wrong, or Else! ; )

Chet Colson said...

I've had the cookie, they're so delicious. Yummy, with vanilla ice cream.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Is that YokuMoku? So delicious!

jalna said...

Kat, choke people there.

Izsmom, I've only tried their soft serve. As usual, too full for much else.

Susan, awwwww.

Mark, LOL.

Chet, ooooh, that sounds good.

Aunty, it's exactly like YokuMoku.

Leslie's pics said...

so pretty over there!