Saturday, May 11, 2019

Latest Project


For my latest project for Lunalilo Home, I started by making this stencil.

IMG_1297

I then used a Stabilo pencil and Posca marker . . . 
IMG_1302

to do this . . . 
IMG_1295

and made 30 of these!! (Well, actually 32, but I ruined two when I sprayed a fixative on them. #$Q% %^).

It was really fast to do . . . 17 minutes per pot . . . so I was done in no time.
IMG_1301

Plants will be given away to guests at a special dinner function that Lunalilo Home is hosting later this month.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’re so creative!

Izsmom

K and S said...

impressive!

Susan said...

Handmade the best!

Mark Shelby said...

What a KEWL Idea! Bess Aunty Evah! ..... ; )

.

jalna said...

Izsmom, thanks!

Thanks Kat.

Susan, I agree!

Thanks, Mark.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Neat!

Leslie's pics said...

wow you've been busy!