Friday, April 5, 2019

So Here's the Plan


It'll soon be Tea with Tutu time again at the Day Care, and I have a plan for the headgear.  Fascinators!  

I had never heard of fascinators before until my friend Linda told me about them. 

Here are samples that I found online. These are the simple ones that I found. They CAN get very fancy.


Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.00.16 AM


Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.09.09 AM

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.20.09 AM

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.30.59 AM

I thought that this was such a good idea, and so I've decided that it's the technique that I'll use. I ordered the headbands from Amazon. They'll be here on Sunday.  Wish me luck!! 
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.29.28 AM

7 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

The grannies will LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can’t wait to see what you create! I never heard of Fascinators.

Izsmom

Susan said...

Looking forward to the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, these look so nice! I can't wait to see what you design. The Tutus are going to look fascinating with their fascinators! ~e

Leslie's pics said...

how fun! That will look so cute on them :-)

K and S said...

you are so creative, can’t wait to see your creations!

jalna said...

Aunty, I hope so!

Izsmom, it's the kind of stuff the Royals wear. I guess I knew of them but never knew what they were called before.

Susan, I kinda finished assembling one last night but still gotta hot glue everything together. I'll try post a picture soon. I gotta take pictures today at a Special Olympics event and will have to post-process the photos before sending them off, so fascinators may be on hold for a bit.

Leslie, I think so too!

Kat, luckily my friend Cleta is making half so that's a huge load she's helping me with.