Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Fisher Buys


The new Fisher ad started yesterday. I did buy a few uninteresting things that were on sale like bubble mailers and masking tape.

Here are photos of a few maybe just as uninteresting things that I also bought but at regular price.


This broad brush-tip Sharpie marker was $2.17.  It came in several different colors. I didn't know that Sharpie made brush-tip markers.  Or maybe I did know, but I forgot, which is what I tend to do lately.
IMG_0807

Pentel ORENZ mechanical pencils are on sale, but not this 0.2mm ultra-fine size. I have a bunch of mechanical pencils but none as fine as this 0.2 mm. So I bought it. It was $4.95.
IMG_0802

Refill 0.2mm lead was $1.69.
IMG_0804

8 comments:

Chet Colson said...

I use .2mm lead for my mechanical pencils. I'll check out Fisher too.

Susan said...

I don’t think I’ve seen a finer pencil lead! Is it for your drawings ?

K and S said...

cool that sharpie has brush type tips!

jalna said...

Chet, there were only two of the refills on display at the Kakaako store, and I took one of them.

Susan, yes, I'm gonna try.

Kat, I thought so too!

Erick said...

I like that pencil, now I have to go Fisher after class.

jalna said...

Erick, LOL!!

gracie said...

Oh no!!! i missed the orenz sale again! i love really tiny tips like that so i bought a .3mm. I still wasn't satisfied! lol

jalna said...

Grace, I'm really liking the .2mm. I have to lighten my pressure when I use it, which is interesting 'cause it changes the look of my drawings.