Saturday, March 9, 2019

Couple Yummies


Right next door to the Crack Seed Store is Sprout Sandwich ShopWhen I went to get the goodies at the Crack Seed Store I also got me a Big Kahtuna sandwich. It was Big and it was ono, but I didn't catch any of the "hints" of Havarti at all.

BIG KAHTUNA ($9.50)  House Tuna Salad w/ hints of Havarti | Cucumber | Tomato | Sprouts | House Mayo 
IMG_0833

I also went to Sconees and got some mini blueberry scones ($1.55?). . . always a treat. 
IMG_0829

Oh, BTW, I dropped by the Crack Seed Store again and chatted with the owner.  He said that he doesn't plan on retiring any time soon but will be away for more than a month this coming summer. He's going to the mainland to meet a new grandchild! 

11 comments:

K and S said...

both sound good!

jalna said...

Kat, I getting so fat!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...looks delicious!

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

j: wow I love tuna though I'm on an eggsalad kick right now. Too bad so far away from me, my town trips I only go as far as AMC and that's it and go straight home cuz of traffic which now starts 2 pm. I am also jonesing for Cake Couture cupcakes in Aina Hina! -N

Leslie's pics said...

i love that crack seed store! they got the best li high mui...expensive, but sooooo worth it!! I've always wanted to try sprouts but never did. maybe I'll go the next time I go get my seeds :-)

Mark Shelby said...

I've never liked tuna. Mainly because I always thought it smelled bad. Maybe because I fed my cat tuna fish out of a can since little kid time.

But that is da Bess looking tuna fish sandwich I have eva seen in my life! So if it does not smell like rotten fish I would eat dat one!It's so Nani!

(Disclaimer: I have to keep practicing my Pidgin before I lose 'em!)... ; )

Chet Colson said...

In that general area is Earl's by the municipal parking lot; it's a gourmet/artisan sandwich shop. I like the goat cheese sandwich and turkey sandwich. I eat there before my ukulele class. I use to go to Subway,it got old after awhile. Earl's is more pricier but a delicious sandwich.Yay, Crack Seed shop owner not retiring soon.

Kay said...

Art would love that tuna sandwich.

Susan said...

That sandwich looks yummy! I don't know what havarti is. I always thought a crack seed store was a chicken feed store. hahaha...; ) Better stock up on your favorites before he goes off for a month!

jalna said...

Izsmom, so delicious!

N, you're like me . . . I'm home by noonish. If you like I can pick up Cake Couture for you and meet you at AMC . . . before noon. LOL.

Les, I think you'd like Sprouts.

Mark, LOL.

Chet, I totally forgot about Earl's. Been wanting to try them.

Kay, it was very hearty.

Susan, havarti is a cheese, and no, crack seed store is not a feed store. So funny!

Erick said...

Ono looking sandwich!