Tuesday, February 5, 2019

This Month's Fisher Sale


The Fisher sale starts today. Only two, maybe three, things interest me this month.

My paint pen of choice is actually the Posca brand, but for $1.69 I think I'll give one of these a try.

Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.53.16 AM

This is what I use to make greeting cards. 
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.49.23 AM

I've been wanting to get one of these chairs for a long time. Not sure if I'll continue to like it in the long run, so am still debating about getting it.
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 5.55.42 AM


6 comments:

Susan said...

250 ct sure makes a whole bunch of cards! My back is hurting looking at that chair.🙂

K and S said...

I think I used to have the pens that are on sale. I had mixed feelings about them, they would sometimes leak when writing.. Hope you can try them before buying.

Anonymous said...

j: mom had a kneel chair due to her bad back and I tried it but it puts pressure on your legs instead, specifically it put pressure on my calves. (as you know I is chubby) It got painful - so try it out for a long while in the store and see if it's for you. I also tried a co-workers ball to sit on and yeah, that made my lower back hurt even more -N

Chet Colson said...

Been attending funeral services lately.Fisher's has the cheapest sympathy cards for $.99 and they're high quality,wrapped in cellophane.

jalna said...

Susan, and I cut them in half!

Thanks Kat! I not gonna get them since you said that. I had a Sharpie paint pen that would leak and that aggravated me to no end.

N, my friend saw my post and is giving me his chair. Lucky yah! I wondered about those balls to sit on. I can totally imagine myself accidentally sliding off and whacking my face on something.

That's a great price, Chet!

Erick said...

Nice pens, cheap too. I think I would fall off the chair when I snooze.