Friday, February 22, 2019

Kuretake #13 Brush Pen


My favorite brush pen for drawing is the Kuretake No. 13. At $14.99 on Amazon it's also my most expensive brush pen. 

DSCF5693

The soft brush holds its shape well and is great for varying line widths.
DSCF5697

It came with three ink cartridges. The ink is not waterproof, but I've read that the waterproof Platinum Carbon Ink cartridge also fits if you prefer.
DSCF5700

I think that it's totally worth the price . . . if not for you, then as a gift for some artistic friend, 'cause not only does it work well . . . it just looks so damn good.
DSCF5706

7 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

It is worth it if you love it!

Susan said...

Nice! Is a pen like that good for kanji writing?

Mark Shelby said...

I'm SO Proud of YOU Jalna! Wheeee!

K and S said...

amazing all the different types of pens that are out there!

jalna said...

Thank you, Aunty!

Susan, I think it would be great for kanji writing.

Mark, LOL, thanks.

Kat, that's why I now own so many!

Leslie's pics said...

holy moly! wowwwww you must really love it. You're the last person I thought would spend $15 on a pen! :)

jalna said...

LOL, Les. You know me well!