Saturday, July 14, 2018

No Way, Jose


Every Friday I always try to check Craigslist to see if there are any good Garage or Rummage Sales happening on the weekend. Yesterday I saw one in Hawaii Kai that had an extensive list. 

At first I thought, hmmmm . . . I should tell Landon . . . fishing poles, fishing lures, fishing lead were on the list. Then I saw Dewalt saw, skill saw, Craftsman tools, power tools, and I thought . . . ho, I should tell Wendell.

Then I saw something further down the list that made me stop cold. 

No way, Jose, was I gonna tell either of them ANYTHING. Not in a million years. Not if they had the best bargains ever in the history of all garage sales was I ever gonna point them to anywhere near that place.

Do you see it?


Dishes
Appliances
Knife set
Pots and pan
25 cup rice cooker
Coolers
Punching bag
Fishing poles
Car bike racks 
Commercial pots and pans
Fishing lures
Vynl flooring materials
Coleman propane Lanterns
Undo board
Fishing lead
Chopping block
Stainless steel boat BBQ grill
Home security camera system
Office supply's 
Portable propane stoves
Dewalt metal chop saw with extra blades
Skill saw
Craftsman tools
Power tools
Battery operated tools
Restaurant equipment - deep fryer
Single burner stove
King size bed 
Full size bed
Massage chair
Ladders - 4ft , 6ft, 8ft , 10ft
Brand new chest freezer
60 Gallon upright compressor
Engine hoist
Engine stand 
Tire machine
Tire balancer
Jet ski trailer
Propane BBQ grills
Commercial Ice maker
Flat screen tv's
Tv stand
File cabinet
Men's clothing
Gun safe
Bottle water
Boxes of Calamari 
Poker chips


Hint

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...commercial ice maker? LOL.

But, sounds like great stuff! Maybe this ones quiet.


Izsmom

kobi said...

Ice maker!

jalna said...

LOL, Izsmom. Even if this one's quiet . . . no no no no . . . no no no.

Kobi, hahahahahaha!!! Yup!!!

Cloudia said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GGGGGRRRRRR!

Leslie's pics said...

bbbbbuut you can always use more ice!! :-)

Susan said...

Ummm, your hubby don't read your blog? Just in case, you think you should delete it from the list? Or just delete this whole post?? lol

Susie said...

I saw it right away. HAHA

Mark Shelby said...

Holy Mole Makahini!

I would give one Price Take ALL! ; )

No need fo go shopping fo Years! ; )

Dat's MY kinda peeps! ; )
.

Erick said...

Wendell can get a new ice machine. I'll let him know. Ha ha

jalna said...

Cloudia, that's exactly how it sounds!!

Les, it's cheap at Costco.

Susan, sometimes he reads it, but if he sees this post, by then gonna be too late.

LOL, Susie!

Mark, totally stuff for guys yah.

Erick, you better not! LOL.

K and S said...

the commercial size ice maker, yeah?!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Hahahaha! I didn't have to look at the list, I just knew.

jalna said...

Totally, Kat!!

LOL, Mich!!