Friday, June 15, 2018

Jane-Inspired Drawing


I did this drawing last night. It's colored with colored pencil.

IMG_9108

Inspiration came from this book by Jane Davenport. It's a workbook art journal that you're supposed to color and draw in. You can also rip out pages to use in your own art journals. 

Only thing . . . the book is so awesome and pretty and so full of wonderful Jane ideas that I can't bring myself to deface it. Maybe in time. But for now I'll just use the book as a reference.
IMG_9109

You can check out the insides here.

9 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Neat book! I especially like the printed collage pages that can be torn, though I like them just the way they are.

You are such a learning sponge! Can't wait to see you start to draw your cute self, along with your great sisters. And combining your photos with some of these ideas.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...she looks so elegant!

Izsmom

K and S said...

nice!

Susan said...

Really nice drawing!

jalna said...

Aunty, it's a fun ride so far.

Izsmom, I wasn't quite sure how drawing her on the brown paper would work out. It was different and interesting.

Thanks Kat.

Thank you, Susan.

Mark Shelby said...

You paint SO Awesome Jalna!

I'm sure your long time photo experience is helping you do so well!

You Got Da Eye! ; )

Dat's why!

Keep Going!

Leslie's pics said...

so pretty!!

Erick said...

That's awesome you so talented.

jalna said...

Mark, thanks for the encouragement!!

Thanks Les!

Erick, I can copy.