Saturday, October 21, 2017

Grateful


I think about you readers all the time . . . some I've met . . . most I've not . . . but ALL have kept me going for all these many years. 

I just want let you know how grateful I am for your support, and as a thank you, I'd like to give you a couple (or more) of my hand-painted greeting cards.

Can you email me (JalnaA@aol.com) with your mailing address? I promise I won't use it for some unscrupulous purpose . . . I just want to give you some cards. 

IMG_7670

7 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

love the lettering!

K and S said...

you are so kind. sending you a big hug...mwa!

Susan said...

Wow, that is an awesome painting!! Thanks for the cards! I love, love, love them!

Mark Shelby said...

Just sent you an email Jalna. But not because I am looking for anything for free. I sent you an email because I love your Aloha Spirit and your Heart! And also your creativity!

And the bond that you bring among friends!

~Mark Shelby

jalna said...

Thanks Les!

Awww . . . back at you, Kat.

You're welcome, Susan!

Got your touching email, Mark. Thank you!!

Chet Colson said...

i'm looking forward to the cards, thank you. Looks So professional.

jalna said...

Some time this week, Chet!