Thursday, July 13, 2017

OMG Kahai Street Kitchen OMG


We had this yesterday. The Pork Chop was killah. The Chili Burrito was owsum. The Pork Belly Banh Mi was to die for.


Pork Chops  Two pork chops sautéed or charbroiled and served with homemade mushroom onion gravy ($12.95)
IMG_6989


Chili Burrito  Two deep fried burritos topped with house-made chili garnished with cheese and diced onions, choice of white or brown rice, tossed or potato macaroni salad ($9.25)
IMG_6990


Roasted Crispy Pork Belly Banh Mi Sandwich Roasted crispy pork belly seasoned, sliced and charbroiled with hoisin barbeque sauce, served with tomatoes and pickled carrots, daikon and cucumbers, topped with a Sriracha aioli, choice of fries or tossed salad ($9.95)
IMG_6992

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! All looks supah ono! I put on weight just looking at the pics!

Izsmom

Susan said...

Well, this is one time I wished your photos were not killah, owsum, to die for because it almost seems I can reach into my phone and take a bite but, yeah...I'm happy for you😛!

Anonymous said...

J: So you posted this before I have a chance to eat and am starving. I hate you. -N

K and S said...

*drool*

Kalin's Mommy said...

Oh that pork belly looks so good, minus the parsley, hehe.

Kay said...

I have never even heard of that place but you sure do make it look incredible. I went to El Mariachi yesterday and it was pretty good Mexican food. They certainly gave us a lot!

Chet Colson said...

Pretty amazing, the chef's thinking outside of the box on traditional grinds. Some progressive stuff and yummy.

jalna said...

Izsmom, that's why hard for lose weight.

LOL, thanks Susan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, N!!!

Kat, was drool-worthy.

Totally thought of you, Mich.

Funny Kay, 'cause I neva heard of El Mariachi!

I agree, Chet, very amazing for take out.

Leslie's pics said...

holy crap.

jalna said...

Les, the Pork Belly Banh Mi was on the special menu again the day after, and I wanted to get it again but forced myself not to!

Honolulu Aunty said...

I LOVE how you eat and "share". I always get their Korean Cobb salad but lately it has been - meh. I think they changed the greens or something. Just not the same. So now, with your pictures and reviews, I'll try something else.

Anonymous said...

Dang, I pass by that place every evening when I go to my mom's house to pick up the dog and always want to order. They used to be in Kalihi right where I work so would go there for lunch but haven't been to this place yet. Somehow, feel guilty eating this for dinner but not for lunch.
V

jalna said...

Aunty, I was almost gonna get the Cobb salad, but changed my mind and chose the Banh Mi.

V, it is kinda hearty eating.