Saturday, May 13, 2017

Breadbox Hawaii


Last weekend me and da sistahs were in Manoa and ended up at Breadbox Hawaii, a made-from-scratch, Ohana-run bakery in Manoa Marketplace.  

We met Chef Mike Price and his cute family, and even though we had just picked up lunch to bring home, we couldn't resist getting a few more goodies from this place.


IMG_6617

IMG_6602

IMG_6612

IMG_6598

IMG_6601

IMG_6600

IMG_6611

IMG_6609

IMG_6608-2

IMG_6608-1

IMG_6607

IMG_6606

IMG_6616

This is my Apple/Darjeeling Tea ($4.95) drink.  It was very refreshing.
IMG_6614

Tomato/Basil, Mushroom/Olive and Pepperoni Pizza Pan ($3.25). So ono (per Sweetie)!
IMG_6621

BBQ Bacon Roll and Portobello Mushroom Roll ($3.25).  Blueberry Scone ($3.00). Didi loved the scone . . . she said, "best I've ever had". 
IMG_6623

I like go back again.

breadbox

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The food looks scrumptious. Where in Manoa Marketplace? Gotta go try. Thanks for sharing.

Izsmom

jalna said...

I added a map, Izsmom!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thank you.

Izsmom

jalna said...

Welcome, Izsmom!!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Great review - makes me wanna eat something there! Soooo, you were "Sue" on your drink order?

jalna said...

LOL, yup dat's me, Aunty.

K and S said...

nice!.... I smiled when I saw you are using "sue"

Chet Colson said...

Will have to put this place on my bucket list. I love organic product,wouldn't mind trying the organic teas. Pizzas look yum.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Hahahaha! So funny. When people ask my name (i.e. Starbucks or tea places), I tell them "Aunty". Most of them smile and put that on the cup. Good fun, yeah?

Mark Shelby said...

That look like a really fun spot! So unique and creative!

Leslie's pics said...

hahaha "sue!!" You and "Rick" should go order coffee together. :)
that looked really yummy!! I wanna try um ALLLLL!!

celia said...

I will definitely go there. Thanks Jalna for sharing!!!

jalna said...

Hahaha, Kat.

That is sooo cute, Aunty! I picture them calling out, "AUNTY!"

Mark, it definitely has a family feel there.

Everything was really yummy, Les.

Welcome, Celia!!

DNakamaru said...

everything looks good - i gotta go try!

jalna said...

You'll like it, Dean!

Kay said...

OK... now it's the pizza that's making my mouth water. It's close to dinner time, thank goodness.