Monday, April 24, 2017

Nope, Still Bittah


The tsukemono is just a skosh better but still bittah after 4 days. I'm gonna chuck the eggplants and daikon. The cucumbers I'm gonna try soak in water/sugar/vinegar like here

I stole the picture below from Leslie's blog. I put her on my computer desktop at work. She cracks me up every morning when I turn on my computer and every afternoon when I log off. 

I'll be taking a break from blogging for maybe around 2 to 3 weeks so I wanted to leave you with this picture. That way you can have a laugh whenever you check back. 


mini-Leslie

12 comments:

Kay said...

Oh darn about the eggplants. That is definitely a bittah face. Too funny and too cute!

Leslie's pics said...

hahaha love it!!

Chet Colson said...

So cute da picture. Have a good sabbatical.

jalna said...

I totally love her, Kay!!

Me too, Les!!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Too bad about your tsukemono. Have a nice break. I will miss you!

Anonymous said...

LOL. This is exactly how I feel right now. It's funny to see how I might look. I feel a little better now. Thank you.
~e

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the tsukemono...was hoping would taste onolicious. Sad I won't be reading your blog for the next 2-3 weeks...but I know it's a much deserved break. Take it easy and look forward to your return!

Izsmom

K and S said...

bummer

jalna said...

Thanks, Chet!

Awww, thank you, Aunty!

Hahahaha, E.

Yah, Izsmom . . . it's easier just to buy the ready-made kine.

Gonna try your recipe next time, Kat . . . but later.

Susan said...

Man that tsukemono! I'm that girl these past few weeks...enjoy your break!

jalna said...

Thanks Susan!

Erick said...

Ha ha, that's a great photo. Love it!