Wendell found this recipe at I Love Hawaiian Food Recipes here. It was juicy and very flavorful.
- 3 pounds of chicken (thighs & drums)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon Hawaiian salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Place chicken in bowl, combine marinade ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Pour over chicken and refrigerate overnight.
- Line shallow baking pan with foil and lightly grease. Place chicken on pan and discard marinade. Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.