The recipe for this dish came from delish.com and can be found here.
Moments before taking this shot I had burned my fingers on the just-out-of-the-oven cast-iron pan and without realizing it ended up focusing mostly on the potatoes. I had to majorly crop the picture in Photoshop to include at least some of the chicken . . . LOL. I still wanted to post it with the recipe, though, because it was really good.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine balsamic, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Add chicken thighs and toss until fully coated, then transfer to the fridge to marinate at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prep potatoes: In a medium bowl, add potatoes and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss until combined. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add chicken and marinade and sear, skin side down, 2 minutes, then flip and sear 2 minutes more. Add potatoes to skillet, nestling them between chicken, and rosemary sprigs.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, 20 minutes. (If potatoes need longer to cook, transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest and continue cooking until tender.)
- Serve chicken and potatoes with pan drippings.