Friday, November 11, 2016

Japan - Day 5 - Noboribetsu Grand Hotel, Breakfast Buffet

Monday, October 17, 2016   Noboribetsu, Hokkaido

One of the good things about my small camera is that it was easy to quickly shoot pictures of all the food, especially since I could hold the camera at arm's length and use the screen to view instead of having to bring the camera to my eye. Plus, if there was enough light I could use the auto setting and just snap away. Mostly, it was pure joy being able to pocket the camera away into my purse. 

Because of the ease in taking photos, there are way more food photos this time than on previous trips, and you can see how gluttonous we were during the entire trip. 

DSC00600a

DSC00592a

DSC00593a

DSC00595a

DSC00597a

DSC00596a

DSC00599a

DSC00602a

DSC00603a

DSC00607a

DSC00609a

DSC00610a

DSC00612a

DSC00613a

DSC00614a

DSC00615a

DSC00616a

DSC00618a

DSC00619a

DSC00620a

DSC00621a

DSC00622a

DSC00623a

DSC00624a

DSC00626a

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel you! I brought my DSLR on the first two trips to Japan after I bought it. The photos were amazing, but it was so heavy to carry around. At the end of a long day walking around, I'd rather be carrying around a heavy shopping bag, than a heavy camera bag. Needless to say, these days I only bring my smaller camera too, so much easier! And I'm happy that this way we get to see more of your food pics!! -L

Leslie's pics said...

you're killing us over here!!!

jalna said...

OMG, L . . . for real, right! Last year, there were a few times when I just left my camera in the room instead of bringing it with me when we went down for dinner or breakfast, it was that burdensome to me.

Les, maybe someday we can go on a tour together!

Anonymous said...

So many choices! I would want to try everything!
You're making me hungry.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

j: don't take this the wrong way but I'm beginning to hate you for all that gorgeous food you're showing and knowing there is no way in hell we can get that here. Why can't one, just one, Japanese type buffet open up? Not pseudo-Japanese but real, real Japanese food. arrghh. Nah you know I love ya (most of the time) -N

jalna said...

Too many choices yah, Izsmom.

LOL, I know what you mean, N. I'm almost reluctant to show everything . . . AND there is more coming . . .

Mark Shelby said...

Awesome again! The egg muffin needs pepperjack cheese!

I make these at home but with sourdough English Muffins. That way I don't have to run to McDonalds for one of their now over priced ones. ; )

Honolulu Aunty said...

Wow. Just the food alone is worth the price of the package. btw, how much was the package?

K and S said...

very nice food pics!

jalna said...

Mark, I love Egg McMuffins although I haven't bought one in a long time.

Was expensive Aunty . . . the tour cost $4,500.

Thanks Kat!

Nippon Nin said...

So fun to looking at all the food!