Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Blogging from Japan




We leave tomorrow!!

Unfortunately, blogging from Japan is iffy for me because I don't own a laptop. I have to use my iPad, and Blogger's editor doesn't work good with an iPad. Plus, I'm not sure if our hotels' wifi connections will be adequate. 

But I'm gonna try. My plan is to try to put up a "Photo of the Day" while I'm away. We'll see how it goes. The formatting might come out different like with this test post, but cannot help. 

I'll do more in-depth blog posts after I get back.  

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got here in Hokkaido last night. A little chilly come on down

De said...

Have a nice trip. I really want to go to Japan. Haven't been there in almost 30 years. I will make it there one day.

Susan said...

I'm really excited for you! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Looking forward to your pics!

Izsmom

K and S said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

j: have a fab safe trip. Eat plenty, shop a lot and have fun! -N

jalna said...

Hoo hoo, Anon . . . I just checked the temperature . . cold!! We'll be there soon! We start in Hokkaido . . . Otaru, then Sapporo, then to Noboribetsu and Hakodate. After that we head south into the Tohoku region and will end up in Tokyo.

Oh De, I hope you get to visit Japan soon.

Thanks Susan!

Thank you, Izsmom!

For sure, Kat.

Thank you, N.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Thinking of you ~matsu

jalna said...

Awwww . . . thank you, Matsu!!

Mark Shelby said...

Have a Totally awesome time Jalna!

jalna said...

Thanks, Mark!!

Kay said...

I've given up trying to post while traveling. Have a really, really terrific time! Well... I already know you are.

Leslie's pics said...

WWOOOOOHHOOOO!! sorry so late but i already said my goodbyes the other day :( Miss you!!! Can't wait to see your adventures!

jalna said...

Thanks Les!