Sunday, June 12, 2016

Lan's Pasta


Here's one of Landon's "sorta recipe". 

Boil some pasta noodles and set aside. Sauté some bacon, round onion, sliced Portuguese sausage and shiitake mushrooms. Add a can of clams with the liquid. Reduce. Add about 1 cup of white wine. Reduce. 
IMG_3893

Add a sprinkling of "good" olive oil like these, coarsely chopped garlic, parsley and 1 tsp. of chili flakes. 
IMG_3946-2

Throw in the pasta and serve topped with fried onions. 
french


Eat and go, "Yummmm!"

13 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Yummmmm! Starting with bacon and onions, cannot go wrong! Your son is wonderfully creative!

Leslie's pics said...

and why is Landon not working in this field again?!?! :O

K and S said...

mmm!

Kay said...

I'm getting hungry again!

jalna said...

I love the aroma of bacon and onions frying, Aunty!

LOL, Les.

👍 Kat.

Me too, Kay!

Susan said...

I love a good pasta and that sure sounds like a good one!

jalna said...

It was good, Susan.

Erick said...

Those ingredients together make my mouth water. I have to go eat something now.

Anonymous said...

He does kitchen sink style of cooking..haha

Nippon Nin said...

I just bought the fried onion...I used it for something else but have plenty of left over. I will try this. Thanks!


I thought we're done with fixing around house but it seems like we need new roof and exterior of house needs re-painting...I think I'm going to cry.

jalna said...

Funny, Anon.

Oh no, Akemi . . . sounds expensive.

Mark Shelby said...

Looks great! If I made it I would add broccoli spears and shrimp. Just my two coconuts worth. ; )

jalna said...

I love broccoli, Mark!