Friday, May 23, 2014

Lunch


Holy Moly!  Sorry, my pictures are HUGE. I selected the wrong size in Flickr. Hope you can view them okay.

This was my lunch the other day.  I wen drag out my folding table so that I could take advantage of the window light. 
IMG_3958

Here's the salad before I put on the dressing. I like to put strawberries into my salad.  There's also turkey, salami, Havarti cheese and a cranberry/walnut topping.
IMG_3933

This is the dressing that I added on after taking the picture.
IMG_3939

And here's the topping.  I think it's from Safeway.
IMG_3941

Here's the iced coffee.  I got it at Foodland. My receipt says $6.99, but that seems expensive. I thought it was on sale, but maybe it wasn't.
IMG_3943

And here's leftover Cauliflower Soup and Puff Paratha.
IMG_3947




9 comments:

Nippon Nin said...

Gorgeous salad! Love the coloring. The sesame salad dressing and glazed walnuts sounds really good!

I would like to make the cauliflower soup soon.

You had a nice lunch...do you always eat like this? I had cereal for lunch the other day.

jalna said...

No, Akemi, I don't always eat like that. I got kinda carried away. You eat cereal for lunch? No wonder you're so slim.

Anonymous said...

J: Wow that looks so good, like a gourmet lunch. I could feel my arteries unclog a little! Thanks for the directions, was thinking of another store. I inherited a long cab truck and parking it is not fun. I've reversed into so many things incld. another car already. So I pick and chose where I go based on ease of parking/reversing. -N

Erick said...

So gourmet!

K and S said...

yummy!

Anonymous said...

Looks very yummy....I know you are an expert in glazing nuts;)

Anonymous said...

Btw. ...where is the greens?;)

jalna said...

N, the parking area is not too spacious. I totally suck in small spaces . . . and my car is not big . . . so ease of parking is a major issue for me too.

LOL. That's me, Erick!

Thanks, Kat.

Hahahahaha . . . funny, Anon!

Les said...

wow that salad looks yum!