Monday, November 18, 2013

Cindy, Stacie and Families


We did it!  After postponing our shoot twice due to rain, I finally got together with sisters Cindy and Stacie and their families at Kahala Beach this past Sunday.  It was still very overcast . . . but . . . NO RAIN!! YES!!

I think you'll agree that these are the cutest four kids ever . . . so, so, so, so adorable!


IMG_9177a

IMG_9167a

IMG_9160a

IMG_9103a

duo

IMG_8970a

duo2

IMG_8998-2a

IMG_9115a

IMG_9016a

IMG_8983a

IMG_8978a

IMG_9048a

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you so much!! We all had so much fun...and the kids loved you. I can't wait to see all of the pics.

jalna said...

You're so welcome, Cindy!! I just adore your kids too! Let's do a dress-up shoot with your daughter after the holidays.

Kalin's Mommy said...

I love them too! Awesome!

jalna said...

So cute yah, Mich!

Nippon Nin said...

They look so happy! Nice looking bunch. Wonderful job!

Dd said...

I dont know why...but I kept looking...slipahs, no slipahs, slipahs, no slipahs...I love the matching clothes..especially sassy off da shouldah !!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Yup, So, so, so cute!!! The younger ones look like little munchkins!

Great shots - almost makes me wish our kids were young again. Almost.

Les said...

ohmygawwwwddd! You always get the cutest families!!!

jalna said...

Akemi, it was pretty amazing considering we were dealing with FOUR little kids at one time!

You know what happened, Didi . . . had sand . . . but also had thorns . . .

I know what you mean, Aunty . . . almost . . .

Adooooorable yah, Les!

Erick said...

The kids are so cute. Great job!