Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wendell's Jamaican Jerk Chicken


Hi!!!!!  Surprise!!!  I've been returning here every once in awhile just to see if got more comments and to remove any spam comments, if got.  I don't usually check my Sitemeter 'cause it would make me sad to see the numbers slowly dwindling. I decided to check it out this morning though and was surprised to see a lot of visits recently.  When I looked further I found out that they were coming from Ono Kine Recipes on Facebook.  It made me happy.  So I decided that if I had an ono recipe to share, that I would post it.  Safe enough, right?  

Wendell made this a few nights ago. Was winnahs. He found the recipe in an issue of Redbook Magazine which he read while his car was being worked on. I'm so glad that I was able to find the recipe online so I no need type um out. You can find the recipe here 

IMG_5980

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jalna!!!!! Good to see you're back. Been checking mostly every day, just in case you decide to return. Plus, I too, saw 'ono kine recipes" post several of your recipes, which made me miss your postings even MORE and made me sad. But, now I'm happy happy. As Phil on Duck Dynasty would say. LoL -lance

jalna said...

Awww. . . Lance, thank you!! I should be posting more recipes soon.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoyed your posts and recipes that you shared. Formerly from Hawaii but now living in CA, I enjoy stories from home and recipes. Mahalo for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jalna, i was just going to beg you to come back...what an awesome surprise to see you! Blessings, Sandy

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again. I too have been checking regularly.

The chicken looks ono!

-myra

jalna said...

Thank you Anon!

You're so sweet, Sandy!

Thanks Myra!

mmiissee said...

OMG jalna is baaaaack! I so missed your blogs! Don't ever stop ^_^

Nippon Nin said...

Yeah! So glad to see you're back. And this is a great looking chicken recipe. Too bad it's bit chilly to barbeque outside here. Thank you for the recipe(s).

kawika said...

OMG OMG OMG you're back!!!!!!! I've been getting "Jalna" withdrawls this last several weeks. I am sooooooo glad you are back!!!!!!!

jalna said...

Awwww Kawika, thank you so much! Nice to be back too. But I gotta try and refrain from posting my really personal stuff here. Hopefully, it'll be okay.

Kat, in Colorado said...

Sorry that might have been me who started it. I've posted your recipes to Ono Kine a while back. You have great recipes and a great personality too :) I also love all your photography!

jalna said...

Thank you so much Kat. I really appreciate it!