Saturday, March 24, 2012

Randy

Me and my sisters went to the swap meet again today. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.  For today, I want you to meet Randy.  Randy is a bit disabled.  He cannot speak too well and his movements are a little jerky. We used to see him a lot at the Aloha Stadium swap meet about 25 years ago.
IMG_1960

I'm not sure if it's his friends or relatives that let him take up a little space in their stalls so that he can sell a few knick knacks.  It was such a pleasure to see him again today, just like the old days.
IMG_1965

I bought these from him.  They were $1 a bag . . . perfect additions to my growing "dress-up" jewelry collection.
IMG_1963

I asked him if I could take his picture and he insisted my "pretty" sisters be in it too.
IMG_1962

5 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

my god all you need is your mom, aunty and grampa and you will be all set! You can make it your family outing for the week :)

jalna said...

Really yeah, Les!!! Hahaha!

Susan said...

Awww...great post! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!! haha

jalna said...

Working on the pix right now Susan!

Betty Townsend said...

:))