Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pip's Brother

Remember Pip the Pup that I got at the swap meet for 25 cents?

IMG_9278

Well, I found his older brother yesterday.  I got him for free 'cause he was kinda bust-up.
duo

After I got home, I couldn't wait to patch him up.  I cut off all the excess stuff and sewed him up real neat.
IMG_2110

Good job, hah??!!
IMG_2111

He's all happy now, but I decided that he could use a bath.
IMG_2107

So I took him into the bathroom and sudsed him up.
IMG_2114

I think he kinda enjoyed his bath.
IMG_2118

He's drying in the sun right now, all cute and clean . . . getting ready for my next GIVEAWAY!!!!   I decided he's just too cute for me to keep for myself.   If you want him, let me know by leaving a comment here or by e-mailing me at JalnaA@aol.com (don't forget the extra "A").  Wendell will draw a name next Sunday, April 1.  Sorry Leslie, you not eligible 'cause you got Pip already.
IMG_2123

7 comments:

Susan said...

I'd love to have Pip! especially after you cared for him soo much!

jalna said...

Ahahaha. You're my first entry Susan!!!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Haha, I love your little stories! Makes me happy :)

Erick said...

So cute. No need put my name.

Leslie's pics said...

AAAAGGHHH but he needs a playmate! :(

jalna said...

Glad you enjoy them Michele!

Maybe I can find another one Les. I'll keep my eye open.

jalna said...

Okay Erick.