Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pip's Brother

Remember Pip the Pup that I got at the swap meet for 25 cents?


Well, I found his older brother yesterday.  I got him for free 'cause he was kinda bust-up.

After I got home, I couldn't wait to patch him up.  I cut off all the excess stuff and sewed him up real neat.

Good job, hah??!!

He's all happy now, but I decided that he could use a bath.

So I took him into the bathroom and sudsed him up.

I think he kinda enjoyed his bath.

He's drying in the sun right now, all cute and clean . . . getting ready for my next GIVEAWAY!!!!   I decided he's just too cute for me to keep for myself.   If you want him, let me know by leaving a comment here or by e-mailing me at (don't forget the extra "A").  Wendell will draw a name next Sunday, April 1.  Sorry Leslie, you not eligible 'cause you got Pip already.


Susan said...

I'd love to have Pip! especially after you cared for him soo much!

jalna said...

Ahahaha. You're my first entry Susan!!!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Haha, I love your little stories! Makes me happy :)

Erick said...

So cute. No need put my name.

Leslie's pics said...

AAAAGGHHH but he needs a playmate! :(

jalna said...

Glad you enjoy them Michele!

Maybe I can find another one Les. I'll keep my eye open.

jalna said...

Okay Erick.