Saturday, March 31, 2012

Los Chaparros Mexican Restaurant

On St. Patrick's Day, Wendell felt like eating Mexican food so we found ourselves at Los Chaparros Mexican Restaurant on Beretania.

IMG_1864

IMG_1847

IMG_1844

IMG_1852

IMG_1843

Wendell had a combo Chimichanga and Quesadilla ($13.75).
IMG_1856

I usually order the Los Chaparros Salad with Chicken which is really good, but I decided on the Nachos with Ground Beef instead ($9.00).  I shoulda stuck with the salad.  The nachos was just okay.
IMG_1860

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried Jose's in Kaimuki yet? -lance

Betty Townsend said...

Looks good...

jalna said...

Lance, I've been there only once waaaay back when I was in high school.

It is good there Betty. Only wish I had ordered the salad instead though.

Kalin's Mommy said...

The owner, Mario, used to work with Len at CPK. I am not much of a mexican fan, but enjoyed it. The only thing about his place...I wish had more parking.

jalna said...

Oh good for Mario! You're so right about the parking Michele. I suck at maneuvering in tight spaces, so I would never drive there myself.

Erick said...

Try their shrimp cocktail, it is the BEST!

jalna said...

Really Erick!! I wish I knew that earlier.