Friday, March 9, 2012

Goodies from Gary

My cousin Gary lives in California. A box from him arrived yesterday. It was filled with all this Trader Joe's stuff!!!  I couldn't believe it.  Isn't that so cool!!
 IMG_1489

Gary actually bought these raisins for himself.  After packing up my goodies and taping up the box real good, he realized that his raisins were missing!  Funny yah!
IMG_1490

When me and Leslie went to Washington a few years back, I actually bought some of these.  I never brought um home though 'cause they took up too much space in my suitcase, and I ended up leaving um behind with Leslie's sister in law.  Leslie said they're ono.  Now I'll get to taste um myself!
IMG_1494

First thing I did was make myself some of this tea. 
IMG_1554

Then we busted open some of the other goodies.
IMG_1497

Chocolate-covered raisins is one of my favorites!  Leslie's too.
IMG_1499

The Dark Chocolate-Covered Pomegranate Seeds was different . . . sweet and tart.
IMG_1506

Les and Yosh trying some apricots.  I actually sneaked this bag home.
IMG_1507

HAHAHAHAHA!!  Les and CQ  . . . trying to split a Dunker . . . their faces . . . too funny!
IMG_1514

IMG_1521

Then I went around the rest of the office and shared.
IMG_1523

IMG_1528

IMG_1532

IMG_1535

IMG_1537

IMG_1539

IMG_1540

IMG_1545

IMG_1547

Afterwards, I left the goodies on our "snack table".  The Dunkers were a favorite.
IMG_1555

IMG_1551

IMG_1512

IMG_1549

Look who loves raisins . . .
IMG_1569

and brushed his teeth real good after eating mum mum.
IMG_1589

THANK YOU SO MUCH GARY!!!  It was so thoughtful of you. It brightened up my day and livened up the office.  I'll remember forever your kindness and generosity. Love you!!

8 comments:

K and S said...

trader joe's awesome!

jalna said...

I know Kat. All of their stuff's so good. How do they do that?

Erick said...

Wow, what an awesome cousin!

jalna said...

So true Erick!

Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful cousin you have and how generous of you to share your gifts with everyone. You are so kind !

Curious about the coffee candy,is it a diff variety than you can get here ? Ive seen that brand sold here alot.

How I LOVE trader joes, they have so many great items.

jalna said...

Anon, I think the coffee candy is the same. Not sure though. It was hard but caramelly. And yes, I don't want to embarrass him too much but . . . GARY IS DA BOMB cousin!

Betty Townsend said...

Awesome TJ's assortment. We were in TJ last week and saw those noodle bowls...we didn't get any to try, another time maybe. TJ's is a weekly trip...Gerry gets his organic milk there and some other products that he likes.

jalna said...

Oh so lucky Betty!